Oryx Mailstore 0.92
0.92 was released on 2005-03-21.
At the time of release, 0.92 appears to work. We do not think 0.92
should be used in production use (but it's getting there). 0.93 is
expected on 2005-04-18. If you would like to be notified, please
join our announcements list.
Known bugs and other defects:
- Some syntactically incorrect mail isn't handled.
- IMAP flag and date searches don't work.
- There may be problems with content-type message/rfc822.
- There are a few remaining problems with TLS support.
- IMAP literal parsing is broken.
- The IMAP server must be restarted to see newly-delivered mail.
- Messages could sometimes be incorrectly retrieved.
Changes since 0.91:
- Many operations have been made drastically faster.
- The mail parser has been improved.
- Configuration errors are reported earlier and better.
- The number of PostgreSQL processes can now be limited.
Major internal changes:
- The garbage collector appears to work well, and considerably
- The string class takes advantage of garbage collection, reducing
memory use enormously.
In the next release, we expect a couple of new features, further
speed and memory use improvements, and we plan to add workarounds for
many more incorrect messages.
- Archiveopteryx 0.92 is no longer supported.
We advise upgrading to 1.16 or later.
In case of questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this page
Last modified: 2010-11-19