Oryx Mailstore 0.91
0.91 is the second release of Mailstore to be distributed outside
Oryx. It was released on 2005-02-19.
At the time of release, 0.91 appears to work, but leaks memory. We
do not think 0.91 should be used in production use. Later versions are
expected in short order. If you would like to be notified, please
join our announcements list.
Known bugs and other defects:
- Some syntactically incorrect mail isn't handled well.
- Some servers grow too much in size over time.
- It is not possible to change user passwords.
- In many cases the servers are much too slow.
- Header fields may be reordered.
Changes since 0.90:
- Compatible with the default PostgreSQL configuration.
- Installation has been simplified and made more flexible.
- IMAP/SSL on port 993 supported.
- Logging and error reporting is much improved.
Major internal changes:
- Mailstore now uses garbage collection.
- Messages and bodyparts are now more cleanly split.
- RFC 2047 support is well under way.
- Archiveopteryx 0.91 is no longer supported.
We advise upgrading to 1.16 or later.
In case of questions, please write to email@example.com.
About this page
Last modified: 2010-11-19